Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lovely Messages in the GuestBook

So excited about this reunion. Thank you for all your effort in making this possible.
~Julie Jimmy

Very happy to see everybody, nothing really change only the size (hehe!) Miss U guys & Love U Always.
~June Fiona Lansing

Thanx Q 4 all 4 make dis Gathering Happening!!
~Richard Simon Gonsilou

Brilliant, Just Brilliant! The 'AJK's' are marvellous! I just hope the 2010 gathering (our class 20th) will get ALL of us to gather. I'm so happy to meet all of you today. Keep in touch.
~Ernie Jason R. Ripin

After soo long planning... At last we have a baby! This is our first baby! And I hope there'll be more babies to come! All the best to you all! And thanx a million to the organizer!
~Jaclyn @ Marilyn George

Obviously this gathering, its like after miles gone by throughout the 19 years, and to see the road comes back together. I think it's really cool...
~Gary Lu

What can I say? Great Reunion Party Guys! I am glad this idea was materialized, and glad and excited to be here! All the Best!!
~Lee Dun Stee

Kudos to the organizer and appreciate it so much! Hopefully to have this occasion again in future. ~Cyril Jinusie

Glad that this reunion had been organized! Hope to see you all next year!! -PEACE-
~Ng Siau Ching

Thanks to all the organizers for this a success and for convincing me to come all the way from KL for this. Good job, guys! Love you all!
~Regina Leong

I'm happy to be here! Emmuah.. Sure I miss every each of U!!!
~Rebecca Lim

It's great to be here!
~Wendy Jiliun

1 comments:

alim February 4, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Great party - FABulous friends... Wonderful to see all of you again and thanks for the awesome organization.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP